At our next Town Hall meeting (Monday, November 19th, 6PM @ Central Library) we will be voting on whether or not to approve a proposed Bylaws Amendment.
Below please find links to both the current bylaws document, as well as the proposed amendment.
- Voting Membership to be frozen 30 days prior to an election of Board Members
- Absentee Ballots to replace Proxy Voting, Absentee Ballot Submission Cutoff at Friday 11:59PM immediately prior to the Election.
- Establishment of an Election Committee 15 days prior to the Election, comprised of Board Members whose seats are not up for election.
- Duties of Election Committee: Preserve the Integrity of the Election by administrating Absentee Ballot Collection, Verifying Membership Base, and Counting Ballots.
- Establishes the protocol that, in the event of a delay in announcing results, ballots are to be stored a the St Louis Board of Elections in the interim.