Thank you for your interest in joining the Downtown Neighborhood Association (DNA) as a Business Member.
Below are some of the reasons for your business to join DNA:
- Supporting our efforts to organize and energize the residential and small business community of Downtown
- Connections with downtown’s residents, elected officials, and police officers
- Promotion of upcoming events
- Restaurants/bars receive preference for the DNA monthly happy hours (average attendance of 75)
- Residents and other businesses enjoy patronizing businesses they know
- Networking opportunities at DNA meetings and events
- Increased credibility as a community partner
- Volunteer opportunities in Downtown for your employees
- Sponsorship opportunities to promote your business
- Ribbon cuttings/grand opening ceremonies with invited dignitaries, professional photographer, and media invites (for an extra fee)
- Business referrals
- Membership window cling
- Listing on the DNA website
- Listing in the yearly Downtown Community Directory (mailed to each residential unit in downtown, handed out by real estate professionals, placed in participating businesses, and digital version on DNA website)
There are three levels of Business Membership available: Small, Large, and Corporate. DNA generally defines each category in the following way:
- Small – typically owner-operated businesses open to the public such as stores, shops, bars, restaurants, doctor’s offices, insurance agencies, etc.
- Large – typically businesses with multiple locations of the establishment such as a chain restaurant, law offices, building owners, or businesses not open to the public
- Corporate – typically a business with a large employee base, multiple locations, and/or a large real estate investor
Contact us if you need clarification on which category your business falls under at email@example.com or 314-669-4534.