This year’s holiday party is being held in the Missouri Athletic Club‘s Crystal Ballroom on the 3rd floor, and they are supplying complimentary food to all DNA Members and their guests! . They will also be offering tours of the facility during designated times. You can sign up for a tour when you arrive. As if that wasn’t enough, we are providing complimentary beer to all of our members and their guests!
You can sign up as a new member at the event or on our website, http://
We will also be presenting our annual awards for:
- Most Valuable Resident – Josh Restivo for his work developing the DNA Mobile App and co-charing the DNA Planning & Zoning Committee
- Resident Rookie of the Year – Mike Zitt for his work handling all of DNA’s graphic design needs and becoming a DNA Building Captain
- Small Business of the Year – Taze Mediterranean Food for their work jumpstarting a new event, Taste of Downtown, that highlights Downtown’s restaurants and brings the community together
- New Small Business of the Year – Bootleggin’ BBQ for their work joining the DNA Board, hosting a DNA Happy Hour, and working to connect Downtown’s small businesses and restaurants/bars together
- Corporate Partner of the Year – LHM for their work helping to ameliorate the region’s problems with homelessness, continuing to invest in historic Union Station, helping preserve the beautiful public fountain in Aloe Plaza, and investing in our work to improve Downtown
We hope to see you all there spreading some holiday cheer!